Our Weatherproof Enclosures have the solution for products in industrial environments with high demands on safety, durability, reliability and cost saving for the end user.
- - Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- - Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or indoor outdoor applications for full weather protection.
- Safety - tested and approved by third party testing laboratories.
- Durability - materials used give a high durability in tough conditions and environments.
- Reliability - high quality contacts ensure reliability. (IP65 and IK10)
- Cost saving - designed for quick and easy installation.
- - Body and door/cover are formed from 16 or 18 gauge cold-rolled steel.
- - w/ removable inner door are formed from sheet steel, depth adjustable.
- - Removable inner panel is formed from 14 or 16 gauge galvanized sheet.
- - Grounding and panel mounting hardware provided.
- Finish - Body and door/cover are deal with thermosetting powder coating, corrugated finished in recoatable smooth RAL7032 gray powder coating.