- Applications: As connecting and control cable for cranes and conveyors,it is suitable for the places of railway stations, crane and other related situations. It is suitable as a control and connection cable for cranes and conveyors on building sites, container goods railway stations and dockyards where operating conditions are rough.
- Properties: Sheath special polychloreprene(Butadiene-acrylonitrile rubber),it remains fexible at -15°C flame resistance and self-extinguishing .
- Structure: Conductor superfine copper strands acc. to VDE 0295,class 5
- Insulation: Mixed pvc, resistant to oil, flame resistance and self-exit inguishing
- Colour: Acc. to 227IEC (brown, blue, black, green/yellow) 5 cores or more with black number with white digital coding
- Sheath: Butadiene-acrylonitrile rubber; resistant to oil, flame retardant and self-exitinguishing; Colour: black(RAL9005) OR Grey(RAL 7001)
- Standard: Acc. to VDE 0482, part 265-2-2 resp.EN 50265-2-1 and IEC60332-1
Rated Voltage: ≤ 1.5mm: 300/500V ≥ 1.5mm: 450/750V
Test voltage: ≤ 1.5mm: 2500V ≥ 1.5mm: 3000 V
Minimum Bending Radius: 0.3m≤L≤0.6M
Burning Vertically Test: GB/T1 8380.1-2001, IEC60332-1:1993 test
Passedstandard: GB5023.6 , IEC60227-6, EN50214.
Temperature Range: -15°C to +70°C